Subject Introduction HANBAT NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
The Department of Business Administration at Hanbat National University has its vision to cultivate the highest level of convergence creative leaders in Korea, and its mission is to cultivate glocal smart leaders with convergence creative expertise that will lead the era of the 4th industrial revolution. The five educational goals for fostering Glocal Smart CEOs are as follows; It is the cultivation of Glocal leaders, smart business leaders, original leaders, convergent leaders, and expert leaders.
- Fostering global leaders equipped with challenging and critical thinking capabilities based on an in-depth understanding of the global society and local industries
- Cultivation of leaders equipped with smart management capabilities such as big data management in preparation for the 4th industrial revolution
- Fostering leaders equipped with creative problem-solving capabilities and cooperative capabilities
- Cultivating leaders with convergence capabilities for understanding industries and technology management required in a convergence society
- Fostering leaders with systematic and professional knowledge and communication skills in business administration
The competencies pursued by these five educational goals are aligned with the six core competencies that our university aims for (personality·ethics, communication, problem solving, practical·professional, global, leadership)
Fostering Glocal Smart Leaders with Convergence Creative and Professional Competencies to Lead the Era of the 4th Industrial Revolution
Fostering creative and professional leaders with the best capabilities in Korea
- A creative and convergent leader is a leader who has the expertise to provide challenging new products and services by creatively integrating various existing knowledge and technologies of the 4th industrial revolution.
- In addition, these leaders are creative leaders based on a deep understanding of the global and regional environment.
Career Paths after Graduation
The career paths of graduates of the Department of Business Administration are as follows;
- Managers of large, small and medium-sized companies and venture companies (CEO, CFO, COO, CMO)
- Financial experts (banks, securities companies, insurance companies, etc.)
- Professionals in the field of management consulting
- Professionals in the fields of advertising, public relations, and marketing
- Financial analyst, certified public accountant, insurance accountant, etc.
- Public officials (general administration, finance, personnel organization, international commerce, etc.)
- Public enterprises under the government and local governments
- New career paths related to the 4th industrial revolution (big data experts, technology marketing experts, Fintech experts, Chinese business experts, etc.)