미래가치를 창출하는 글로컬 산학일체 혁신대학
1. 실험실 : 스마트나노재료실험실(Smart Nanomaterials laboratory)
나노재료, 고분자재료, 및 이들이 탑재된 벌크구조체를 화학적으로 합성하고 그들의 특성을 관찰 및 규명하고 다양한 환경정화에 관련된 응용기술을 개발하는 연구를 하고 있습니다.
-미세먼지 및 VOC 제거를 위한 에어필터 및 공기청정기 구조 개발
-기름유출 방제 및 물/기름 분리를 위한 물/기름 분리막 개발
-태양광을 이용한 해수의 담수화 기술 및 소재 개발
-유기오염물 및 중금속의 분해 및 흡착을 위한 촉매제 및 흡착제 개발
3. LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
*66 SCI papers including Adv. Mater. (3 papers), Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. (1 paper), J. Am. Chem. Soc. (1 paper), and Adv. Funct Mater. (3 papers) J. Mater. Chem. A (7 papers) (First and corresponding authors).
International Journals (SCI)-최근 10년
1. Sol Park, Hye Young Koo, Chengzhong Yu, and Won San Choi*, " A novel approach to designing air filters: Ubiquitous material-based Janus air filter modules with hydrophilic and hydrophobic parts", Chem. Eng. J. 2021, 410, 128320-128330. (IF: 10.652)
2. Won San Choi*, "Smart Nanomaterials for Environmental Remediation", Materials, 2021, 14, 143-147. (IF: 3.057)
3. Byung Kwon Kaang, Han Bi Lee, Hye Young Koo, and Won San Choi*, "Wastepaper-Based Cylindrical Hollow Air Filter Module for the Removal of Particulate Matter (PM10 and PM2.5) and HCHO", ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2020, 8, 13984-13996. (IF: 7.632)
4. Ha-Jin Lee and Won San Choi*, " 2D and 3D Bulk Materials for Environmental Remediation: Air Filtration and Oil/Water Separation", Materials, 2020, 13, 5714-5747. (IF: 3.057)
5. Byung Kwon Kaang, Han Bi Lee, Hye Young Koo, and Won San Choi*, " A wastepaper-based cylindrical hollow air filter module for the removal of particulate matter (PM10 and PM2.5) and HCHO" ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2020, In-press.
6. Yo Seph Lee, Han Bi Lee, Hye Young Koo, and Won San Choi*, "Remote-controlled magnetic sponge balls and threads for oil/water separation in a confined space and anaerobic reactions", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 40886-40897.
7. Nara Han, Sol Park, Byung Kwon Kaang, Wooree Jang, Hye Young Koo, and Won San Choi*, “An Active Absorbent for Cleanup of High-Concentration Strong Acid and Base Solutions”, Materials, 2019, 12, 3389.
8. Wooree Jang, Won San Choi, Youn-Sik Lee *, Hye Young Koo* “NiCo2S4 Nanotrees Directly Grown on the Nickel-Doped Reduced Graphene Oxides for Efficient Supercapacitors”, Materials, 2019, 12, 2865.
9. Kyoung Yong Eum, Isheunesu Phiri, Jin Woo Kim, Won San Choi, Jang Myoun Ko, and Heesoo Jung, Superhydrophobic and superoleophilic nickel foam for oil/water separation, Korean J. Chem. Eng. 2019, 36, 1313-1320.
10. Byung Kwon Kaang, Yo Seph Lee, Nara Han, and Won San Choi*, A Potential Amphiprotic Sponge with a Controlled Release Characteristic of Protons on Demand for Oil/Water Separation and Acid/Base Neutralization, Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 6, 1900004.
11. Yo Seph Lee, Yong Taek Lim, and Won San Choi*, One-step Synthesis of Environmentally Friendly Superhydrophilic and Superhydrophobic Sponges for Oil/water Separation, Materials, 2019, 12, 1182.
12. Nara Han, Yo Seph Lee, Byung Kwon Kaang, Wooree Jang, Hye Young Koo and Won San Choi*, A lottery draw machine-inspired movable air filter with high removal efficiency and low pressure drop at a high flow rate, J. Mater. Chem. A 2019, 7, 6001-6011.
13. Isheunesu Phiri, Kyoung Young Euma, Jin Woo Kim, Won San Choi, Sang Hern Kim, Jang Myoun Ko, Simultaneous complementary oil-water separation and water desalination using functionalized woven glass fiber membranes, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 2019, 73, 78-86.
14. Nara Han, Byung Kwon Kaang, and Won San Choi*, Alkali-Treated Mg–Al Layered Double Hydroxides for General Use: Oxidative Polymerization, Metal and Nanocarbon Oxidation, and Catalytic Decomposition of Pollutants, Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 2018, 5, 1801366.
15. Yo Seph Lee, Byung Kwon Kaang, Nara Han, and Won San Choi*, An anti-overturn Janus sponge with excellent floating stability for simultaneous pollutant remediation and oil/water separation, “Selected as a Cover” J. Mater. Chem A, 2018, 6, 16371-16381.
16. Mahfuza Mubarak, Hyokyung Jeon, Md. Shahinul Islam, Cheolho Yoon, Jong-Seong Bae, Seong-Ju Hwang, Won San Choi, Ha-Jin Lee, One-pot synthesis of layered double hydroxide hollow nanospheres with ultrafast removal efficiency for heavy metal ions and organic contaminants, Chemosphere, 2018, 201, 676-686.
17. Byung Kwon Kaang, Nara Han, Ha-Jin Lee, and Won San Choi*, Polyelectrolyte Brush-Grafted Polydopamine-Based Catalysts with Enhanced Catalytic Activity and Stability, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces., 2018, 10, 1113-1124.
18. Byung Kwon Kaang, Nara Han, Woori Jang, Hye Young Koo, Young Boo Lee, Won San Choi*, Crossover magnetic amphiprotic catalysts for oil/water separation, the purification of aqueous and non-aqueous pollutants, and organic synthesis, Chem. Eng. J., 2018, 331, 290-299.
19. Yong Taek Lim, Nara Han, Wooree Jang, Wooyoung Jung, Min Oh, Seung Whan Han, Hye Young Koo, and Won San Choi*, Surface Design of Separators for Oil/Water Separation with High Separation Capacity and Mechanical Stability, Langmuir, 2017, 33, 8012-8022.
20. Md. Shahinul Islam, Won San Choi*, Bora Nam, Cheolho Yoon, and Ha-Jin Lee,
Needle-like iron oxide@CaCO3 adsorbents for ultrafast removal of anionic and cationic heavy metal ions, Chem. Eng. J., 2017, 307, 208-219.
21. Nara Han, Yong Taek, Lim, Hye Young Koo, and Won San Choi*, Polydopamine-mediated all-in-one device with superhydrophilicity and superhydrophobicity for one step oil/water separation and pollutant purification, Polymer, 2016, 107, 1-11.
22. Ji Young Bae, Ha-Jin Lee, and Won San Choi*, Cube sugar-like sponge/polymer brush composites for portable anduser-friendly heavy metal ion adsorbents, J. Hazard. Mater. 2016, 320, 133-142.
23. Yi Seul Lee, Ji Young Bae, Hye Young Koo, Young Boo Lee and Won San Choi*, Sustained Generation of Gold@Polydopamine Core@Shell Nanoparticles via a Remote-Controlled Explosion of Polydopamine/Gold Composites, Scientific Reports, 2016, 6, 22650.
24. Stephen Boakye-Ansah, Yong Taek Lim, Ha-Jin Lee and Won San Choi*, Structure-controllable superhydrophobic Cu meshes for effective separation of oils with different viscosities and aqueous pollutant purification, RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 17642-17650.
25. Md. Shahinul Islam, Won San Choi*, Sun Ha Kim, Oc Hee Han, Ha-Jin Lee, Inorganic Micelles (Hydrophillic Core@Amphiprotic Shell) for Multiple Applications, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2015, 25, 6061-6070. “Selected as a Cover”
26. Ju Ran Lee, Ji Young Bae, Wooree Jang, Joong-Hee Lee, Won San Choi* and Hye Young Koo, Magnesium hydroxide nanoplate/graphene oxide composites as efficient adsorbents for organic dyes, RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 83668-83673.
27. Yi Seul Lee, Wooree Jang, Hye Young Koo* and Won San Choi*, Facile synthesis of mesoporous SiO2 nanoparticles using the mobility differences of etchants, RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 26223-26230.
28. Md. Shahinul Islam, Ha Neul Choi, Won San Choi*, Ha-Jin Lee, Polyelectrolyte-mediated hierarchical mesoporous calcium silicates: a platform for drug delivery carrier with ultrahigh loading capacity and controlled release behavior, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2015, 3, 1001-1009. “Selected as a Cover”
29. Md. Shahinul Islam, Won San Choi*, Ha-Jin Lee, Controlled Etching of Internal and External Structures of SiO2 Nanoparticles Using Hydrogen Bond of Polyelectrolytes, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 6, 9563-9571.
30. Yi Seul Lee, Ha-Jin Lee, Won San Choi*, Polyelectrolyte-Triggered Transformation of Various Types of AgBr Microstructures into AgBr Nanophotocatalysts with a Single Shape and Size, Langmuir, 2015, 30, 9584-9590.
4. 졸업생 진로현황
▶ 진학 (박사과정)
- 광주과학기술원(GIST), 포항공과대학교, Max Plank Institute(독일), University of Melbourne(호주) 등
▶ 취업 (정규직 기준)
- 정부출연(연) 및 국가연구원: 화학연구원, 에너지기술연구원, 식약처, 및 한국의약품시험연구원
- 기업: 셀트리온(연구원), 피죤(연구원), 솔브레인(연구원), 인터케어(연구원), 동우화인켐(연구원), 나노신소재(연구원) 등