본문 바로가기 대메뉴 바로가기

한밭대학교

HIGHHANBAT

미래가치를 창출하는 글로컬 산학일체 혁신대학

일반/홍보

제13회 유성국화전시회에서 공공디자인 프로젝트 작품 선보여

작성자기획과  조회수106 등록일2022-10-06
한밭대학교 2022 공공디자인 프로젝트 작품2.jpg [552.3 KB]

□ 우리 대학은 오는 8일부터 제13회 유성국화전시회에 공공디자인 프로젝트 작품들을 전시하여 다채로운 볼거리를 선보인다고 6일 밝혔다.

□ Hanbat National University announced on October 6th that it will display various things to visit by exhibiting works of Public Design Project at the 13th Yuseong Chrysanthemum Exhibition, which planed to begin on October 8th.

○ 공공디자인 프로젝트는 지역축제와 연계하여 학생들이 직접 아트체험 부스를 디자인해 지역민들에게 예술체험의 기회를 제공하는 지역사회 기여 프로그램으로 2019년부터 시작하여 올해로 4회째를 맞이했다.

○ In the Public Design Project, students created art experience booths that are closely tied to neighborhood festivals and offered them to residents as a community service program that provides opportunities for art experiences. It began in 2019, and this year marks the fourth.

○ 이번 공공디자인 프로젝트는 ‘2022 세계지방정부연합(UCLG) 총회’가 대전에서 개최되는 점을 기념하여 ‘SPACE_미래를 열다’라는 주제로 국화와 함께 관람할 수 있도록 디자인했다.

○ With the purpose of celebrating the "2022 United Cities and Local Governments (UCLG) General Assembly" taking place in Daejeon, this Public Design Project was created to be observed with chrysanthemums and the theme "SPACE-Opening the Future."

□ 우리 대학 산업디자인학과 2학년 학생들이 참여하여 ‘평화, 플람므, 대지원망, 공존공영, 인류의 진보’ 총 5개의 작품을 진행하였으며, 작품을 통해 미래에 대한 메시지를 전달하고자 하였다. 

□ In order to express a message about the future through their works, sophomore students from the Department of Industrial Design at Hanbat National University took part in a total of five projects titled "Peace, Flamme, Daejiwonmang, Coexistence and Co-prosperity, and Human Progress."

○ 프로젝트에 참여한 류예서 학생은 “아이디어를 실재화 시키는 과정에서 많은 것을 배우고 느꼈다”며, “팀원들과 협업으로 만든 작품을 지역축제를 통해 시민들에게 선보일 수 있게 되어 잊지 못할 경험이 될 것 같다”라고 말했다.  

○ Ryu Ye-seo, who participated in the project, said, "I experienced and discovered a lot during the process of turning the vision become reality. Being able to utilize a local festival to present the work I have produced with my team to the public would be an unforgettable occasion for me."

○ 프로젝트를 지도한 산업디자인학과 김지현 교수는 “공공디자인 프로젝트를 진행한지 올해로 벌써 4회째가 되었고, 매년 프로젝트를 통해 디자인 역량 강화와 지역인재 양성에 힘쓰며 학생들과 함께 지역사회 기여를 실천하고 있다”며, “앞으로도 지속적인 관학협력 프로젝트로 공유 가치 창출이 이루어지길 희망한다”라고 전했다.  

○ The project's director, Professor Kim Ji-hyeon from the Department of Industrial Design, said "This is our fourth year working on a Public Design Project. We are trying mightily to strengthen our design capabilities and nurture local talents through this project every year, contributing to the regional community with our students. In the future, I also predict that ongoing government-university cooperation assignments would deliver shared value."

□ 한편, 이번 공공디자인 프로젝트는 한밭대학교 지역사회상생센터의 지원을 받아 진행됐으며, 전시 작품들은 대전 유성구 소재 유림공원에서 30일까지 전시될 예정이다.  

□ The exhibit works will be on display in Yu-rim park in Yuseong-gu, Daejeon until the 30th as part of this Public Design Project, which was supported by the Hanbat National University's Region Collaboration Center.